Thursday, February 23, 2006

One is the Loneliest Number

Poor Whitman's Sampler delivery guy....always alone on Valentines. When I was little and my dad would give my mom a box of Whitman's Sampler chocolates I always wanted the delivery boy piece, and as the most boring piece in the box my mom would gladly give it away. I guess kids just like to eat things that look like people, animals, cartoons. Now my dad usually gives me a small box of Whitman's Sampler at Valentine's each year and as I slowly eat the candies I find the last piece is always the little delivery guy. It's not that I'm saving him for last but I'm just not big fan of solid milk chocolate. So tonight when I offered mine to whoever wanted it my mom said to just throw it away if I wasn't going to eat it. I almost did, but then I felt sorta sad for the lonely little candy and I decided to instead leave him in his box and maybe eventually eat him, for old times sake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to eat the delivery guy. I ate mine today.